At the 2006 annual meeting, the board decided to change the scoring
system for the club championship.
The guidelines are:
- Only individuals can be ranked.
- Juniors can compete on orange, green, or red; everyone else can
compete on red or green.
- The six highest scores for the season are counted for each runner.
- Members must sign up for the championship rankings and select
- The new scoring system for 2007 is: The first place finish on
each course is worth 20 points, the second place 19, and so. Only
club members registered for the championship actually receive points.
The points allocated to finishers who are not signed up or not running
as individuals are discarded.