All individuals are welcome to participate in the club championships.
The guidelines are:
- Only individuals can be ranked.
- Juniors can compete on orange, green, or red; everyone else
can compete on red or green.
- The six highest scores for the season are counted for each runner.
- Members must sign up for the championship rankings and select
- Scoring system: The first place finish on each course is worth
20 points, the second place 19, and so. Only club members registered
for the championship actually receive points. The points allocated
to finishers who are not signed up or not running as individuals
- Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
to sign up. Participants from 2009 will automatically be signed
up for the same category in 2010. Contact the webmaster
to change your preferences.